Deadline: 21 August 2015
The University of Turin, the Polytechnic of Turin, (University of Barcelona for the Spanish edition) and the International Training Centre of ILO, in collaboration with the UNESCO World Heritage Centre and ICCROM is calling applications for the new edition of the Masters in “World Heritage and Cultural Projects for Development.”
- The English programme will be held in Turin, Italy, at the campus of the International Training Centre of the ILO.
- The Spanish programme will be held in Barcelona, Spain, at the University of Barcelona.
The Masters are intended to contribute to improved management of cultural resources through preparing managers and practitioners to be cultural entrepreneurs and promoters of local development, income generation and job creation, enriching the traditional conservation approach. The Programmes provide a solid foundation in cultural economics, going through the value chain of cultural and natural resources.
Eligible categories of participants:
- Officials and/or professionals in the public and private sector, UN Agencies, foundations and NGOs;
- Recent university graduates from developing and developed countries;
- Professionals already involved in cultural projects , or interested in designing and managing special projects;
- People working or interested in World Heritage projects and related research.
Eligibility Information – The essential requirements for admission are a minimum of three year university degree (BA) as well as fluency in the English or Spanish Language.
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
Interested candidates should duly fill-in an on-line application form and submit it no later than the deadline.
For more information, visit this link.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.