Deadline: 21 August 2015
The University of Turin, the Polytechnic of Turin, (University of Barcelona for the Spanish edition) and the International Training Centre of ILO, in collaboration with the UNESCO World Heritage Centre and ICCROM is calling applications for the new edition of the Masters in “World Heritage and Cultural Projects for Development.”
- The English programme will be held in Turin, Italy, at the campus of the International Training Centre of the ILO.
- The Spanish programme will be held in Barcelona, Spain, at the University of Barcelona.
The Masters are intended to contribute to improved management of cultural resources through preparing managers and practitioners to be cultural entrepreneurs and promoters of local development, income generation and job creation, enriching the traditional conservation approach. The Programmes provide a solid foundation in cultural economics, going through the value chain of cultural and natural resources.
Eligible categories of participants:
- Officials and/or professionals in the public and private sector, UN Agencies, foundations and NGOs;
- Recent university graduates from developing and developed countries;
- Professionals already involved in cultural projects , or interested in designing and managing special projects;
- People working or interested in World Heritage projects and related research.
Eligibility Information – The essential requirements for admission are a minimum of three year university degree (BA) as well as fluency in the English or Spanish Language.
Interested candidates should duly fill-in an on-line application form and submit it no later than the deadline.
For more information, visit this link.