Deadline: 14 January 2016
ArtsLink Awards is provided by generous individuals, the Milton & Sally Avery Arts Foundation, the Robert Sterling Clark Foundation, the Kettering Fund, the National Endowment for the Arts, the Ohio Arts Council and the Trust for Mutual Understanding, with additional support from the Polish Cultural Institute.
- ArtsLink Projects awards will generally range from $2,500 to $10,000 depending on the project budget.
- Awards will seldom cover the applicant’s total project expenses.
Eligible Countries: Afghanistan, Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Egypt, Estonia, Georgia, Hungary, Israel, Kazakhstan, Kosovo, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Macedonia, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Palestine, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Syria, Tajikistan, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, United States.
- Students, administrators, critics, and amateur groups are not eligible to apply.
- Projects focusing solely on research and film/video post-production are not eligible.
- Applicants must be citizens or permanent residents of the United States.
- In 2015, applications in performing arts and literature are not eligible.
- Past ArtsLink Projects awardees who have not submitted a final report are not eligible.
How to Apply
Interested applicants may apply online via given website.
For more information, please visit CEC ArtsLink.