Deadline: 11 June 2016
India Foundation for the Arts is currently accepting proposals from researchers and practitioners for its Arts Research Programme to encourage projects in Indian languages other than English, so as to contribute to discourse in particular language contexts.
The Arts Research programme support scholars, researchers, and practitioners to undertake research into the various histories and expressions of artistic practices in India. It seeks to foster wider perspectives, understandings, interpretations and engagements in the arts.
- The programme is open to proposals from scholars, researchers and practitioners across disciplines.
- Applicants are eligible to apply if they are an Indian national, a registered non-profit Indian organisation, or have been resident in India for at least five years.
- If they are applying on behalf of an institution, please include background information on the organisation as well as the memorandum of association/trust deed, annual reports, and audited statements of accounts for the past three years.
How to Apply
- Applicants can send the draft proposal by email but the final proposal, including bio-data, supporting material, should be in hard copy only.
- Applicants may choose to write proposal in any Indian language including English.
For more information, please visit Arts Research Programme.