Deadline: 28 April 2016
The Australian Government Department of Social Services (DSS) is currently inviting organisations to apply for Multicultural Arts and Festivals funding for events to be held between 1 July 2016 and 30 June 2017. This funding is available through an open process to deliver services under the Families and Communities – Strengthening Communities – Multicultural Arts and Festivals.
The Families and Communities Programme aims to strengthen relationships, support families, improve children’s wellbeing and increase participation in community life to strengthen family and community functioning, and reduce the costs of family breakdown.
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
The following seven Activities make up the Programme and support the Commonwealth Government’s priorities and responsibilities:
- Financial Wellbeing and Capability
- Families and Children
- Strengthening Communities
- Settlement Services
- Civil Society
- Families and Communities Service Improvement
- National Initiatives
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
Total funding of $125,000 is available to 30 June 2017 to deliver Multicultural Arts and Festivals. Up to $5,000 is available for each project that will be held before 30 June 2017.
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
The following entity types meet the eligibility requirements to be invited to apply for a grant for this Activity:
- Incorporated Associations (incorporated under state/territory legislation, commonly have ‘Association’ or ‘Incorporated’ or ‘Inc.’ in their legal name)
- Incorporated Cooperatives (also incorporated under state/territory legislation, commonly have ‘Cooperative’ in their legal name)
- Companies (incorporated under the Corporations Act 2001 – may be a proprietary company (limited by shares or by guarantee) or public companies)
- Aboriginal Corporations (incorporated under the Corporations (Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander) Act 2006)
- Organisations established through a specific piece of Commonwealth or state/territory legislation (public benevolent institutions, churches, universities, unions etc.
- Partnerships, and Trustees on behalf of a Trust
- Not-for-profit entity types specified above meet the eligibility requirements.
The following entity types may be eligible and invited to apply in special circumstances:
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.
- For-profit entity types listed above
- State and territory Governments (as a sponsor organisation only – where the organization intended to receive the grant is not a legal entity and no other suitable sponsor is available)
- Local Governments.
How to Apply
- To apply, applicants will need to complete the Application Form.
- Applications must be received electronically by the closing date and time as stated in the Application Pack.
For more information, please visit Multicultural Arts and Festivals Grants.
(Ad) How to raise funds? Where can I find a list of donors for my area of work? How to write proposals? How can I submit a grant request to USAID, the European Commission or the Gates Foundation? How can I use Social Media to promote my work? We have developed powerful resources in the form of Ebook and Articles covering all this information and more. Learn more.