Deadline: 28 February 2016
Peace Revolution is currently inviting applications for its Artistic Meditation Retreat 2016. The Artistic Meditation Retreat will bring together 20-32 Artists, from various artistic disciplines, from all around the world, for a two week period of Artistic Creation and Meditation at a beautiful sanctuary in Southern Thailand.
The aims of the Programme are to educate and inspire artists through guided meditation and creative exploration. The Artistic Meditation Retreat will take place from July 22nd until August 5th, 2016
- To bring a group of artists together into a charming, unique and special atmosphere where everyone will inspire and positively influence each other
- To empower artists and offer the ideal space for them to create artworks
- To allow artists to learn practical methods for stress management and ways to increase emotional intelligence and express this through creativity
- Provide the participating artists with tools to attain inner peace through mindfulness, self-discipline and compassion
- free accommodation
- free catering
- free local transportation
- free meditation retreat fee
- partial sponsoring of airfare
- Artists from any age above 20, from all around the world, practising any artistic discipline are encouraged to apply for the Artistic Meditation Retreat in Thailand, July 2016.
- Applicants must have a good proficiency in written and spoken English language.
- Applicants are optimistic, open-minded, show leadership potential, and have a genuine interest in peace.
- Applicants must complete the 42 days online Self-Development Program before the 1st May 2016. Applicants can begin the SDP immediately after they have submitted the application.
- Artist should be 20-32 years old at the time of submitting the application in order to receive partial airfare support.
How to Apply
Applicants must apply online through the website.
For more information, Please visit Artist Meditation Programme.