Deadline: 20 June 2015
It’s LIQUID Group, in collaboration with International ArtExpo, is inviting all interesting photo works, experimental video-art works, paintings, installations and performance art works to participate in Self Identities- Faces. Places. Spaces, international art exhibition of photography, video art, installation, painting and performance art, that will be hosted in Venice, at Palazzo Ca’ Zanardi and Venice Art House, from the 1st to the 11th of July 2015.
The festival SELF is organized and curated by Luca Curci (director of It’s LIQUID and International ArtExpo) and Andrea Chinellato (director of Ca’ Zanardi and Venice Art House), and supported by Comune di Venezia and Provincia di Venezia.
The artists will be asked to share their personal tales through artworks; to create a link between the personal experience and the audience; to tell the stories and reasons beneath their works.
The applicants are provided:
- advertising services,
- press office services for events and projects,
- articles and specials published on the website,
- media partnerships services.
Artists, photographers, video makers and performers from all over the world are eligible to submit their works and projects to participate in the exhibition.
How to Apply
- Applicants willing to participate in the exhibition are requested to submit their works and projects with some still images (for video-art), links of videos/films/performances and pictures of artworks via e-mail to the given website or applicants can also mail the same at given address.
- Artists are free to take part in one or more of the programmed events.
- Artists interested in taking part in the exhibition, are free to be sponsored and supported by institutions, organizations, governments and their representers.
For more information, please visit Self Identities.