Deadline: 29 May 2015
Are you an artist or creator? Are you an NGO or a non-profit private or public body, whose activities contribute to the promotion of culture and artistic creation? If yes then this opportunity awaits you!
The United Nations Educational, scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) is currently inviting artists and creators for its International Fund for the Promotion of Culture (IFPC). The fund is intended to promote:
- Cultures as sources of knowledge, meanings, values and identity;
- The role of culture for sustainable development;
- Artistic creativity in all its forms, while respecting freedom of expression;
- International and regional cultural cooperation.
- the cultural and artistic projects of creators in developing countries;
- culture and development strategies and programmes;
- the reinforcement of national mechanisms, structures and facilities whose purpose is to support cultural activities and artistic creators in developing countries;
- The organization of exchanges to foster international cooperation support cultural and artistic projects.
- Eligible applicants include artist, creator, NGO, non-profit private or public body whose activities promote culture and artistic creation.
- Priority is given to Young artists and creators aged 18 to 30 years.
- Projects benefiting youths can also apply for the programme.
How to Apply
The IFPC application form must be completed and submitted through the online portal.
For more information, please visit IFPC 2015.