Deadline: 10 June 2016
The ANZIA (Australia and New Zealand Internet Awards), a collaboration between auDA and InternetNZ, invites nominations from the Australia and New Zealand-based companies, organisations, charities and individuals for having contributed in providing accessible approaches on the innovative, informative and secure resources to a diverse and wide community on the Internet.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
- Security Award – supported by AusRegistry
- Diversity & Digital Skills Award
- Information Award
- Innovation Award
- Tech Startup Award – supported by Fishburners
- The Leonie Dunbar Memorial Award For Community Websites
Applicants can submit an initiative for as many categories as they think are relevant.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
Awards and Benefits
- Winners receive recognition as industry leaders that have set new standards for making the Internet a more inclusive, accessible and safe place.
- The awards offer public exposure, media coverage, networking opportunities, optimisation of future grant applications or investor engagement proposals, recognition for hardworking staff and volunteers and a cash prize of AUD$2,500.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
Entry is open to all Australia and New Zealand-based companies, organisations, charities and individuals.
Entries must have-
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
- The main beneficiaries of the product, project or initiative are stakeholders or the wider users of the Internet in Australia or New Zealand
- The objectives of the product, project or initiative illustrates measured success in meeting its goals
- The product, project or initiative could/does assist with the development of the Internet in an International context
How to Apply
Applicants are required to submit an entry form in order to apply.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.
For more information, please visit ANZIA 2016.