Deadline: 10 June 2016
The ANZIA (Australia and New Zealand Internet Awards), a collaboration between auDA and InternetNZ, invites nominations from the Australia and New Zealand-based companies, organisations, charities and individuals for having contributed in providing accessible approaches on the innovative, informative and secure resources to a diverse and wide community on the Internet.
- Security Award – supported by AusRegistry
- Diversity & Digital Skills Award
- Information Award
- Innovation Award
- Tech Startup Award – supported by Fishburners
- The Leonie Dunbar Memorial Award For Community Websites
Applicants can submit an initiative for as many categories as they think are relevant.
Awards and Benefits
- Winners receive recognition as industry leaders that have set new standards for making the Internet a more inclusive, accessible and safe place.
- The awards offer public exposure, media coverage, networking opportunities, optimisation of future grant applications or investor engagement proposals, recognition for hardworking staff and volunteers and a cash prize of AUD$2,500.
Entry is open to all Australia and New Zealand-based companies, organisations, charities and individuals.
Entries must have-
- The main beneficiaries of the product, project or initiative are stakeholders or the wider users of the Internet in Australia or New Zealand
- The objectives of the product, project or initiative illustrates measured success in meeting its goals
- The product, project or initiative could/does assist with the development of the Internet in an International context
How to Apply
Applicants are required to submit an entry form in order to apply.
For more information, please visit ANZIA 2016.