Deadline: 2 December 2015
The Accenture Leaders of Tomorrow Award aims to identify, foster and recognise leadership potential and innovative thinking amongst aspiring entrepreneurs in Ireland, with the aim of making Ireland’s Future.
Entrants take part in a number of development days on the themes of leadership, digital innovation and entrepreneurship. Guest speakers and one-to-one mentoring will nurture participant’s idea and skills.
The Award is structured as a competition of three rounds where participants:
- Submit an idea or concept which will be developed through the competition into a viable business plan
- Explore the central topics of leadership, entrepreneurship and digital innovation
- Network with likeminded participants
- Identify and develop attributes in leadership, entrepreneurship and digital innovation through development days, which will include guest speakers and one-to-one mentoring
- Present their developed idea to a panel of Irish business leaders
- The overall winner(s) will visit one of Accenture’s Global Innovation Centres as part of the Leadership and Innovation Tour prize.
- Winners will secure a space on NDRC Launchpad programme, a three month accelerator programme for digital startup ventures. They will receive expert mentorship, weekly workshops and more to make their idea their future and become a Leader of Tomorrow.
- They’ll also have the option of a six month Accenture Internship following completion of LaunchPad.
This competition is open to all third-level students across Ireland as well as those who have graduated in the last year.
How to Apply
Interested applicants can apply via given website.
For more information, please visit 2016 Accenture Leaders of Tomorrow Award.