Deadline: 2 December 2015
Are you an entrepreneurial student? Are you recent graduate and have a business idea to work on? If yes, then apply for the Accenture Leaders of Tomorrow Award.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The Accenture Leaders of Tomorrow Award aims to identify, foster and recognise leadership potential and innovative thinking amongst aspiring entrepreneurs in Ireland, with the aim of making Ireland’s Future.
Entrants take part in a number of development days on the themes of leadership, digital innovation and entrepreneurship. Guest speakers and one-to-one mentoring will nurture participant’s idea and skills.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
The Award is structured as a competition of three rounds where participants:
- Submit an idea or concept which will be developed through the competition into a viable business plan
- Explore the central topics of leadership, entrepreneurship and digital innovation
- Network with likeminded participants
- Identify and develop attributes in leadership, entrepreneurship and digital innovation through development days, which will include guest speakers and one-to-one mentoring
- Present their developed idea to a panel of Irish business leaders
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- The overall winner(s) will visit one of Accenture’s Global Innovation Centres as part of the Leadership and Innovation Tour prize.
- Winners will secure a space on NDRC Launchpad programme, a three month accelerator programme for digital startup ventures. They will receive expert mentorship, weekly workshops and more to make their idea their future and become a Leader of Tomorrow.
- They’ll also have the option of a six month Accenture Internship following completion of LaunchPad.
This competition is open to all third-level students across Ireland as well as those who have graduated in the last year.
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
How to Apply
Interested applicants can apply via given website.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.
For more information, please visit 2016 Accenture Leaders of Tomorrow Award.