Deadline: 14 March 2016
Applicants are invited for Tandem programme to support the development of partnerships that address current social challenges and opportunities. It is an international collaboration programme for cultural makers and their organisations.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
Since its inception in 2011, Tandem has supported long-term collaborations, knowledge development and networking opportunities for more than 250 cultural managers from over 100 cities in 35 countries across the wider Europe.
Tandem Ukraine is designed around the core belief that the burning cultural and social questions of can be addressed creatively and effectively through inspiring learning experiences while working with new organisations and across new localities. Their vision is to see strong networks of creative communities and cultural change makers emerge from this programme and to support the impact they make.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
Tandem Ukraine offers a platform for collaborations between cultural actors to strengthen their capacities in community development and conflict resolution through the arts and culture on local and international level.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
Tandem Ukraine 2016-17 programme includes:
- 12-day working placement at the Tandem partner organisation
- 4 international meetings with moderated peer to peer learning sessions and input by experienced trainers
- start-up funding of EUR 5,000 for a Tandem pilot project
- becoming part of the Tandem network of more than 250 cultural managers coming from ca. 35 countries in wider Europe
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.
- be based in one of the eligible countries mentioned above.
- be an independent cultural NGO, a non-hierarchical and open-minded public institution or a civil society initiative which is well rooted in a local community and has an established professional network
- have the (organisational and financial) capacity, ambition and experience to engage in a one and a half year intensive international programme
- commit to providing sufficient working time of one cultural manager (ca. 12-15 weeks throughout 1,5 year programme)
- Applicants need to have a good command of English language in order to follow the programme sessions.
How to Apply
Interested applicants can apply online via link given on the website.
(Ad) Lots of grant opportunities but no idea how to write a proposal to apply for them? We have a huge collection of sample proposals available only for Premium Members. You can view these proposals and even request for download. Get ideas from other successful grantees and write your proposal quickly. Learn more.
For more information, please visit Tandem Ukraine.