Deadline: 15 January 2016
The Georgian Institute for Strategic Studies (GISS), with funding from Swedish Ministry of Foreign Affairs, is currently inviting applications for its Tbilisi Transformational Leadership Forum (TTLF) 2016. The purpose of the project is to design a leadership program for young leaders from the EaP and EU member states to share the experience and knowledge about the EU integration processes and related transformations that took place in the EU member states as well as in some of the EaP countries.
The program provides a unique forum for emerging leaders to connect, exchange experiences, and obtain practical training to advance their knowledge and skill set. Guest speakers from foundations, think tanks, government, businesses and international organizations will provide practitioners viewpoint on important issues related to transformational processes in EU member states as well as EaP countries.
The program will cover participants’ travel and accommodation costs for the duration of the program.
- Applicants must be from and currently reside in one of the eligible Countries (mentioned above).
- The program is designed for practitioners (young leaders) with demonstrated leadership achievements and interest in transformational leadership.
- Applicants can be working as policy-makers, government employees, academics, as well as professionals in private sector or civil society representatives.
- Age between 24 and 35 years old.
- Applicants must have a solid command of English.
How to Apply
Applicants must send a single page letter outlining your motivation for the program together with your CV in English via email.
For more information, please visit leadership Program.