Deadline: 31 January 2016
ViiV Healthcare is seeking applications for “Positive Actions for Europe grant 2016” developed to support non-government and community based organisations in their work with People or Person Living with HIV (PLHIV).
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
It was born out of the success of the Positive Action grants programme, first established in 1992 to support communities affected by HIV and AIDS. Grants are awarded on an annual basis for projects up to two years in duration.
Positive Action Europe looks to fund community-based projects that reach those most affected by HIV, particularly in marginalized or vulnerable populations. We support initiatives that are innovative, sustainable and produce tangible results for PLHIV.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- Supporting HIV-related education, knowledge building and treatment literacy
- Driving peer support and education
- Putting PLHIV at the heart of services
- Fighting stigma and discrimination
- Supporting the ageing PLHIV
- Promoting testing and earlier diagnosis
Grant Information: A total of EUR 200,000 will be awarded to organisations for the 2016 grants cycle.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
Eligible Countries: Albania and Kosovo, Austria, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia and Montenegro, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Switzerland, Sweden, United Kingdom
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
- Be a non-profit or charity, non-governmental organisation (NGO), patient organisation (PO) or
- community-based organisation (CBO)
- The organisation focuses on HIV/AIDS and directly-related issues (at least 75% of activities and spending)
- The organisation focuses on supporting people living with HIV or helps raise awareness of HIV
- among the general public
- People living with HIV and/or other inadequately-served populations serve on the Board of the organisation
- The organisation involves people living with HIV and other inadequately-served populations in
- the development of and implementation of programmes and activities
- The grant requests no more than 25% of the organization’s overall income
- There are no links to government officials within the organisation
- The application is not duplicative of existing programmes or partnerships
How to Apply
Interested applicants can request for application forms at the address given on the website.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.
For more information, please visit Positive Action in Europe.