Deadline: 30 November 2015
The Interreg North-West Europe (NWE) Programme invites public and private organisations to submit applications in the framework of the second call for proposals for the 2014-2020 periods. The Programme encourages public, scientific, private and civil society organisations to cooperate with a view to improving the economic, environmental, territorial and social development of Europe’s regions.
The specific objectives are:
- To enhance innovation performance of enterprises throughout North-West Europe regions.
- To facilitate the implementation of low-carbon, energy and climate protection strategies to reduce GHG emissions in North-West Europe.
- To facilitate the uptake of low carbon technologies, products, processes and services in sectors with high energy saving potential, to reduce GHG emissions in North-West Europe.
- To facilitate the implementation of transnational low-carbon solutions in transport systems to reduce GHG-emissions in North-West Europe.
- To optimize (re)use of material and natural resources in North-West Europe.
- Low Carbon
- Resource and materials efficiency
€372 million of ERDF (European Regional Development Fund) will be allocated to the most qualitative and innovative projects.
- The Programme targets all or parts of 8 participating countries, including 7 EU Member States (Belgium, France, Germany, Ireland, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, and the United Kingdom) and the non-Member State Switzerland.
- A wide range of bodies are entitled to take part in NWE project partnerships including national, regional and local authorities,universities, R&D agencies, non-profit organisations as well as private partners, including profit-making partners (e.g. SMEs).
- Projects should bring together partners from at least three different countries (usually more) of which two need to be from within the NWE area.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply online through the website.
For more information, please visit second call for proposals.