Deadline: 1 February 2015
Applications are open for AIF Clinton fellowship for India and US students to become a socially-engaged global citizen. The American India Foundation has launched the Clinton Fellowship which is an immersive, 10-month service program matching highly skilled young professionals with high impact NGOs and social enterprises across India based on their interests and skills.
The AIF Clinton Fellowship provides a prestigious platform to develop the skills, resources and the network needed to become an effective and socially-minded leader. Fellows work on scalable and sustainable development projects in the fields of education, livelihoods, public health, and human rights.
The Fellowship is fully funded and provides a living stipend and covers all costs associated with travel to the placement.
- Program design and implementation
- Monitoring & evaluation
- Creating business strategies
- Action research
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- Applicants must be between 21 and 34 years of age.
- The applicant must be a U.S. or Indian citizen, or a U.S. permanent resident.
- Applicants must have their Bachelor’s or undergraduate degree before the start of the Fellowship on September 1, 2015.
- The candidate must demonstrate a deep interest, passion, and commitment to social and economic development in India.
- The candidates must show humility and an eagerness to learn from a cross-cultural context.
- Candidates should have strong professional skills and impeccable academic credentials.
- The candidates should show a potential for leadership and must be entrepreneurial, innovative, and creative.
- Candidates must be flexible and adaptable and should possess both professional skills and an exceptional ability to build relationships across cultures and within the social development space.
- A sensitivity and ability to work with vulnerable communities is a must.
How to apply?
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
- The applicants are requested to Sign Up at the AIF website by entering their email address and creating a password. Then proceed to save their application.
- If the candidates have created an application already, the candidates can Log In to review or edit their saved application.
For more information, please visit: AIF.