Deadline: 1 February 2015
Applications are open for AIF Clinton fellowship for India and US students to become a socially-engaged global citizen. The American India Foundation has launched the Clinton Fellowship which is an immersive, 10-month service program matching highly skilled young professionals with high impact NGOs and social enterprises across India based on their interests and skills.
The AIF Clinton Fellowship provides a prestigious platform to develop the skills, resources and the network needed to become an effective and socially-minded leader. Fellows work on scalable and sustainable development projects in the fields of education, livelihoods, public health, and human rights.
The Fellowship is fully funded and provides a living stipend and covers all costs associated with travel to the placement.
- Program design and implementation
- Monitoring & evaluation
- Creating business strategies
- Action research
- Applicants must be between 21 and 34 years of age.
- The applicant must be a U.S. or Indian citizen, or a U.S. permanent resident.
- Applicants must have their Bachelor’s or undergraduate degree before the start of the Fellowship on September 1, 2015.
- The candidate must demonstrate a deep interest, passion, and commitment to social and economic development in India.
- The candidates must show humility and an eagerness to learn from a cross-cultural context.
- Candidates should have strong professional skills and impeccable academic credentials.
- The candidates should show a potential for leadership and must be entrepreneurial, innovative, and creative.
- Candidates must be flexible and adaptable and should possess both professional skills and an exceptional ability to build relationships across cultures and within the social development space.
- A sensitivity and ability to work with vulnerable communities is a must.
How to apply?
- The applicants are requested to Sign Up at the AIF website by entering their email address and creating a password. Then proceed to save their application.
- If the candidates have created an application already, the candidates can Log In to review or edit their saved application.
For more information, please visit: AIF.