Deadline: 12 November 2015
The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation (RWJF) Culture of Health Prize honors and elevates U.S. communities that have placed a priority on health and are creating powerful partnerships and deep commitments to make change: change that will enable all in the diverse society to lead healthier lives now and for generations to come.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The foundation works with a mission to improve the health and health care of all Americans.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
Up to 10 RWJF Culture of Health Prize winning communities will be honored in 2016 and each will receive a $25,000 cash prize.
Foundation’s Focus Areas
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- Child and Family Well-Being
- Health Coverage
- Health Leadership and Workforce
- Health System Improvement
- Healthy Communities
- Healthy Weight
- To be eligible for a prize, a community must be based in the United States and fall into one of the following categories:
- Town, village, borough, and other local incorporated places
- County or parish
- Federally-recognized tribes
- Native Hawaiian organizations serving and representing the interests of Native Hawaiians in Hawaii
- Region (such as contiguous towns, cities, or counties)
- Communities within U.S. territories are welcome to apply.
- Neighborhoods, states, and unincorporated local communities are not eligible to apply.
How to Apply
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
Interested applicants can apply online via given website.
For more information, please visit RWJF Culture of Health Prize.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.