Deadline: 15 March 2016
Rudolf Steiner Foundation (RSF) is currently accepting applications from US organizations working in the areas of social development. The RSF Seed Fund is a modest-sized fund, which is supported annually by unrestricted gifts to RSF rather than from an endowment.
The RSF Seed Fund provides between $500 and $5,000.
- US Applicants with projects aligning with RSF’s mission and focus areas are eligible to apply.
- Proposals will be accepted from organizations that are any of the following:
- 501(c)(3) tax-exempt per the IRS
- Fiscally sponsored with 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status per the IRS
- Schools or universities
- Non-governmental entities, Indian tribes or tribal non-profit organizations, and territorial, tribal, or unit of local government entities
- New initiatives, defined for the purposes of this Fund as:
- Organizations in the first two years of operation
- New projects or programs, less than one year old, from organizations with an operating history greater than two years
- The RSF Seed Fund will not award grants for:
- Multi-year operating needs
- Ongoing capital or capital projects and campaigns
- Projects expanding in geographic scope only
- Travel, or attending conferences and workshops
- International work
How to Apply
Applicants can submit their applications online via given website.
For more information, please visit Seed Fund.