Deadline: 15 March 2016
Rudolf Steiner Foundation (RSF) is currently accepting applications from US organizations working in the areas of social development. The RSF Seed Fund is a modest-sized fund, which is supported annually by unrestricted gifts to RSF rather than from an endowment.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
The RSF Seed Fund provides between $500 and $5,000.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- US Applicants with projects aligning with RSF’s mission and focus areas are eligible to apply.
- Proposals will be accepted from organizations that are any of the following:
- 501(c)(3) tax-exempt per the IRS
- Fiscally sponsored with 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status per the IRS
- Schools or universities
- Non-governmental entities, Indian tribes or tribal non-profit organizations, and territorial, tribal, or unit of local government entities
- New initiatives, defined for the purposes of this Fund as:
- Organizations in the first two years of operation
- New projects or programs, less than one year old, from organizations with an operating history greater than two years
- The RSF Seed Fund will not award grants for:
- Multi-year operating needs
- Ongoing capital or capital projects and campaigns
- Projects expanding in geographic scope only
- Travel, or attending conferences and workshops
- International work
How to Apply
Applicants can submit their applications online via given website.
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
For more information, please visit Seed Fund.