Deadline: 31 July 2014
The Binaytara Foundation (BTF) invites applications from any medical student or internal medicine resident from Medical Schools in South Asia, African nations, and the central and South Americas for medical research grant 2014.
For the medical grant, BTF encourages and supports research related to the causes, mechanisms, prevention, and treatment of common diseases. Recipients of BTF Medical Research Grant 2014 will be announced by December 15th, 2014. BTF provides grant amount up to $500 for one project.
- Applicant must be medical student or internal medicine resident from Medical Schools in South Asia, African nations, and the central and South Americas.
- One candidate can submit only one application in a year.
- Each research grant proposal should be written by the candidate with a preceptor (mentor).
- Applicant must demonstrate that the project will be allowed to be done in her/his medical school.
- Applicant must produce a copy of approval or pending approval of the proposed study by institutional review board (IRB), OR its equivalent.
Application must be submitted via online application system by the deadline.
For more information, please visit BTF Medical Research Grant.