Deadline: 28 April 2016
The United States Department of State Bureau of INL is seeking applications from qualified Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs) and other qualified organizations for a Grant/Cooperative to implement a program entitled “Promoting Gender Equality in Pakistan’s Justice System” to promote the rule of law and support women’s empowerment across the world. INL Pakistan’s gender priorities are divided into three pillars:
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
- gender mainstreaming by providing services and training
- supporting female leadership in law enforcement and the criminal justice system
- improving access to justice for women and girls
The mission of the State Department’s Bureau of International Narcotics and Law Enforcement Affairs (INL) is to minimize the impact of international crime and illegal drugs on the United States, its citizens, and partner nations by providing effective foreign assistance and fostering global cooperation.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- to develop and support professional and leadership development opportunities for women in law enforcement and in the judiciary
- to provide better services to women survivors of gender-based violence through gender-sensitization of an extensive network of social service providers, police, the judiciary, and the provision of legal aid
- Network of Service Providers for Female Victims of Crime and Violence ($1,500,000)
- Gender Sensitivity Training for Justice Sector Actors ($500,000)
- Legal Aid Network for Victims of Gender-Based Violence ($500,000)
- Institutionalization of the Women Police Network ($300,000)
- Establishment of an Association of Women Judges ($200,000)
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
The anticipated total federal funding amount is $3,000,000. The period of performance is two years with an anticipated start date of June 2016.
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
Applicants who are eligible to apply include:
- U.S. non-profit organization meeting the provisions described in Internal Revenue Code section 26 USC 501(c) (3.
- Applicants in the process of registration must submit proof that they are seeking non-profit status from the Internal Revenue Service at the time of proposal submission. Should the applicant be selected for an award, funding will be contingent upon 501(c)(3) status; and can demonstrate current or pending country registration in Pakistan, if required
- Local, in-country, non-profit organization, educational institution, or private institutions that can demonstrate current country registration in Pakistan, competent programmatic ability, and ability to meet INL reporting requirements
How to Apply
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.
Applicants must submit all application materials electronically via given website.
For more information, please visit Bureau of International Narcotics.
(Ad) Lots of grant opportunities but no idea how to write a proposal to apply for them? We have a huge collection of sample proposals available only for Premium Members. You can view these proposals and even request for download. Get ideas from other successful grantees and write your proposal quickly. Learn more.