Deadline: 5 months before the intended scholarship period
Do you plan to commence your Doctorate (or double Doctorate) at a University in Finland from 1 January 2015 or afterwards? Apply for the Centre for International Mobility (CIMO) Fellowships Program and secure monthly EUR1500 allowance to cover living expenses for up to 12 months. Fellowships may vary from 3-12 months.
- Applicants can belong to any country in the world. Applicants from Russia, China, India, Chile, Brazil and North America are highly encouraged.
- Applications can be made for any of the academic fields.
- Applicants must be commencing Doctorate in any of the Finnish University from 1 January at the earliest.
- Visiting Doctoral-level students and researchers who are doing their Doctorate degree at some foreign university can also be considered eligible, provided that the motivation letter of the hosting Finnish university department presents exceptionally good grounds for such an application.
- Applicants should not have resided in Finland for more than one (1) year prior to submitting a CIMO Fellowship application.
- Application form should be accommodated with a motivation letter from the applicant, curriculum vitae, and research plan.
For more information, please visit CIMO Fellowships.