Inktel Direct seeks to spur innovation in pursuit of solving everyday problems through the announcement of the Inktel Direct Innovation Grant. This grants strives to reward a non-profit organization for the most inspiring and unique form of innovation in the pursuit of furthering their particular mission statements.
The Inktel Direct Innovation Grant seeks to support any of the following causes:
• Community service
• Youth-oriented programs
• Health organizations
• Behavioral, mental, and human health
• Opportunities for educational enrichment for all levels
• After school programs
• Land and water conservation/preservation programs
5. The Arts
• Programs that provide access to and awareness of the arts
* Or be creative and impress us with something outside the box! Be innovative!
The Inktel Direct Innovation Grant is only for non-profit organizations that are tax exempt under the IRS Code 501(c)(3) IRS status as well as public charities under IRS Code 509(a).
The Inktel Direct Innovation Grant is looking to reward the non-profit organization that works to fulfil their mission mentioned above. Grant award(s) may range from $2,500 to $10,000 (or more!). Exact gift amount will be at the discretion of the Inktel Direct Innovation Grant panel. Considerations will include budget needed to execute the idea, as well as the number of worthy submissions.
Upon completion of the attached application materials, non-pro t organizations will be evaluated in two (2) primary manners:
1. Those chosen as finalists will be asked to present their innovative idea to the Inktel Direct Innovation Grant panel of judges. The brief presentation can be in any format, but for obvious reasons, creativity is encouraged! It should clearly state the purpose/cause, budget, time frame and targeted audience of the idea created.
2. To maximize the impact toward the greatest number of people, the Inktel Direct Innovation Grant seeks to reward the organization that receives the most support through the usage of social media campaigns on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube etc.
Last date for receiving the application is July 1, 2011.
For further information and details, please visit this link.