Deadline: 1 June 2016
The U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service Pacific Region is seeking applications from organisations for a project entitled “Micronesian Mangrove Assessment” that will address the needs of the Pacific Islands Climate Change Cooperative (PICCC).
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The PICCC’s Micronesian Mangrove Adaptation Initiative (MMAI) involves multiple partners and several interrelated projects focused on improving coastal and community resilience to the impacts of climate change through improved management of mangrove ecosystems on the island of Pohnpei in the Federated States of Micronesia.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- Coordination with initiative partners,
- Stakeholder engagement during all stages of developing the Adaptation Plan,
- An analysis of institutional decision-making and governmental processes,
- Adaptation plan scoping, development, review, and finalization.
- Public outreach and presentation of the final Plan for formal adoption by Pohnpei State
- The Opportunity is for a single award of $120,000.
- The approximate start date is September 1, 2016, and the anticipated end date for the project is September 30, 2018.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- There are no restrictions on applicants for this announcement.
- All potential applicants are eligible to apply.
- U.S. non-profit, non-governmental organizations must provide a copy of their Section 501(c)(3) or (4) status determination letter received from the Internal Revenue Service.
How to Apply
Interested applicants can download the application forms via given website.
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
For more information, please visit Micronesian Mangrove Assessment.