Deadline: 1 April 2015
The Public Affairs Section (PAS) of the Embassy of the United States in Islamabad, Pakistan is accepting applications for the open competition for assistance awards. The objective is to promote academic cooperation, civic engagement, and education sector reform through linkages and programs that strengthen relationships between practitioners, policy makers, trainers, or teachers from the U.S. and Pakistan, or within Pakistan.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
Following are the goals:
- Strengthen people-to-people ties between the United States and Pakistan.
- Strengthen local partners
- Counter violent extremism
The opportunity aims to support the Department of State’s initiatives to promote education. Education is central to the development of economies and healthy democracies. International educational collaboration fosters the exchange of innovative ideas and enables students, scholars, and emerging leaders to address global challenges together.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- S. and Pakistani registered not-for-profit organizations, civil society/non-governmental organizations and educational institutions with at least two years of educational programming experience are eligible to apply.
- Applicants must demonstrate experience executing successful education programs and the capacity to manage all financial aspects of the project, including participant costs and transparent arrangements of sub-grant relationships with partner organizations, if applicable.
- A copy of the organization’s registration should be provided with the proposal application. U.S.- based organizations should submit a copy of their IRS determination letter. Pakistan-based organizations should submit a copy of their certificate of registration from the appropriate government organization.
- Applicants are only allowed to submit one proposal per organization.
Applicants are requested to submit the application by deadline.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.