Deadline: 18 April 2014
United States Agency for International Development (USAID), Bureau for Democracy, Conflict, and Humanitarian Assistance (DCHA), Office of U.S. Foreign Disaster Assistance (OFDA) is inviting Concept Notes to support or stimulate Program for Enhancement of Emergency Response (PEER) – Stage 4 South Asia.
The objectives of PEER Stage 4 are –
- Continue to Offer High Quality Courses
- Strengthen & Enhance Engagement with Training Institutions
- Leave Behind a Strong Alumni Association and a Web-based Means of Coordination among South Asian Countries
- Strengthen Regional Coordination within South Asia & Beyond
- Leverage Existing Institutions and Networks while Seeking New Stakeholders to Extend and Institutionalize PEER in Targeted Countries
- Explore the Possibility of Offering Courses in Additional South Asian Countries
- Include a robust training component for Pakistan detailing each of the elements outlined in this APS
- Design/Adapt a Swift Water Rescue Course
Approximately US$4,500,000 is available for the program activities under this call of which $2,000,000 is committed for activities in Pakistan.
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
Activities for PEER Stage 4 must fall within –
- Capacity Building/Training
- Policy and Planning
Eligibility Criteria –
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- Applications from individuals are not accepted.
- Applicants must be legally recognized organizational entities under applicable law.
- Eligible organizations are – US and non-US non-profit organizations, US and non-US for-profit organizations, US and non-US colleges and universities, other US government department and agencies, and private voluntary organization.
- Applicants must complete all required steps (if any) with the host government to legally operate their program before implementing their program.
- Applicants must be registered in the Central Contractor Registration (CCR) database and must include the date of their CCR expiration.
For more information, please visit grants.gov and search for funding opportunity number APS-OFDA-14-000006. Click ‘Full Announcement’, download relevant documents. You will find link to register to CCR and all other information.
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
Discover great international donors for your cause with FundsforNGOs Premium. It includes a constantly updated donor database, an NGO library stacked full of guides and sample proposals from leading organisations. Learn how FundsforNGOs Premium can support you to create a better world today.
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.