Deadline: 20 September 2016
This USAID/Jordan’s desire is to partner with the private sector, including for-profit as well as not-for-profit entities, and provides a pathway for potential partners to engage with USAID/Jordan.
USAID/Jordan’s goal for the 2013 – 2017 strategy periods is to improve prosperity, accountability, and equality for a stable, democratic Jordan. This goal will be achieved through the following three development objectives (DOs) and a special development objective (SDO):
- Broad-based, inclusive economic development accelerated
- Democratic accountability strengthened
- Social sector quality improved
- Gender equality and female empowerment enhanced
USAID intends to provide $20 million in total USAID funding over a three year period. The ceiling for this program is $20 million.
- U.S. and non-US organizations may participate
- All partners must be legally recognized entities under applicable law. Individuals are not eligible.
- USAID welcomes applications from organizations which have not previously received financial assistance from USAID.
- Applicants must have established financial management, monitoring and evaluation processes, internal control systems, and policies and procedures that comply with established U.S. Government standards, laws, and regulations.
How to Apply
- The application process consists of two phases-
- Concept Paper
- Full Application
- Interested applicants must submit their concept paper electronically at the address given on the website.
For more information, please visit grants.gov and download the full announcement of the opportunity.