Deadline: 31 August 2015
The WUN Research Development Fund is inviting call for applications to faculty members of its partner institutions to encourage innovative, international collaborative research and mobility programs.
Countries with WUN member universities- Canada, New Zealand, Switzerland, Norway, united kingdom, South Africa, Hong Kong, Ghana, Netherlands, United States , Australia, China
Size of grants
The WUN Research Development Fund offers grants of up to £15,000.
- Responding to Climate Change -Food and environment security and encapsulates a number of innovative research projects that address scientific, cultural, health and social issues.
- Public Health-Approach to healthy ageing; health of migrants; the resilience of adolescents and health workers in different cultural contexts; and schools as a setting for reducing risk factors associated with NCDs.
- Global Higher Education and Research – Access and equity in higher education: economic and social outcomes of diversity and globalization.
- Understanding Cultures – Migration and population; two-way understanding of China; global digital cultures; and indigenous peoples and societies.
- The RDF is open to only academic staff (faculty members) at WUN member universities.
- Applications must first be approved for submission through an internal review process at the principal investigator’s university and submitted to WUN through the local WUN Coordinator
- Successful applicants will be required to provide letters of support following notice of award
- Applicants should submit their RDF application on the basis that they have secured the commitment of collaborating partners and this is expressed in a statement in the application form.
- Only the CV of the Principal Investigator (one page maximum) should be attached to the application.
How to Apply
Applications along with all accompanying documents must be submitted via email to the address given on the website.
For more information, please visit WUN Fund.