Deadline: 30 April 2016
The International Trade Centre (ITC) and the Women Entrepreneurs Association of Turkey (KAGIDER) are seeking applications for its Women Vendors Exhibition and Forum 2016 (WVEF 2016) which will be held on 1st and 2nd September in Istanbul, Turkey.
This is the premier global event to get inspired, do business and create lifetime opportunities for women entrepreneurs by providing training, improving skills and facilitating meetings with buyers.
- Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Business Services
- Textiles and Garments
- Get the inside track from industry gurus
- Boost your knowledge at trade clinics
- Discover a place on corporate and government procurement
- Initiate partnerships and strong business relationships
Eligible Countries: Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Belarus, Croatia, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Montenegro, Macedonia, Russian Federation, Serbia, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan
- Applying companies must be women owned
- Company must be formally registered and incorporated
- Company must operate in one or several of the WVEF 2016 sectors (ICT and Business Services; Textiles and Garments; Tourism)
- Company must be domiciled in an economy in transition or developing country(mentioned above)
How to Apply
Interested applicants can apply via given website.
For more information, please visit Women Vendors Exhibition and Forum.