Deadline: 17 October 2016
The Office of Assistance Coordination’s Middle East Partnership Initiative (MEPI) Program is seeking single-country proposals for its Local Grants Program with an aim to serve as MEPI’s most direct means of supporting organizations and individuals in the Middle East and North Africa.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The Middle East Partnership Initiative Program offers assistance to groups and individuals striving to bring constructive, peaceful and positive change to the Middle East and North Africa. MEPI supports projects that foster partnerships between civil society organizations, communities, youth and women, the private sector, and government to advance efforts to create positive change in their societies.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- Strengthen civil society;
- Support constructive advocacy and civic activism;
- Support citizens’ efforts to contribute to positive economic, social, and political empowerment;
- Expand opportunities for women and youth;
- Strengthen the rule of law;
- Develop independent media in service to communities; and,
- Help communities work alongside governments in shaping their own futures.
- Any grant requested under this call for proposals must fall between $50,000 to $150,000
- Projects are usually funded for one year, but the project and budget periods can be a minimum of three months and up to two years if a longer time period would yield more significant or better results.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- Eligible applicants include local organizations of civil society, non-profit organizations, community groups, non-governmental organizations, professional associations, private sector organizations, and universities based in eligible countries mention above.
- Any organization with a headquarters office located outside of these countries cannot apply to this program.
- MEPI is committed to an anti-discrimination policy in all of its projects and activities.
- MEPI welcomes proposals irrespective of the applicant’s race, ethnicity, color, creed, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, or disability.
- MEPI invites applications from organizations working with vulnerable communities, including women and youth.
- MEPI is also interested in proposals that involve the participation of persons with disabilities
How to Apply
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
Interested applicants must register themselves at the address given on the website.
For more information, please visit MEPI Local Grants Annual Program Statement.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.