Deadline: 31 May 2016
Estonian School of Diplomacy (ESD) is currently inviting applicants from young diplomats and civil servants for its training program International Relations and European Integration taking place at the Estonian School of Diplomacy in Tallinn. The training course includes three thematic modules:
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
- International Relations
- European Studies
- Diplomatic Studies
- tuition fee
- monthly allowance (450 EUR)
- accommodation in Tallinn (incl. utilities and internet connection)
- health insurance in Estonia during the studies
- cost of Schengen visa and Estonian residence permit
- scholarship does NOT cover the costs of travel to and from Tallinn
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- Holds the citizenship of Eligible Countries (mentioned above).
- Is not older than 35 years (when applying).
- Has very good command of English (speaking, reading, writing skills are required on the level of advanced).
- Is currently employed by the foreign or civil service of the above listed countries and has been employed there at least one year.
- Is highly motivated to learn about international relations and related disciplines.
- Priority will be given for the candidates strongly motivated to continue their professional careers within the service of their respective country/territory.
- Is hard working, co-operative and ready for cross-cultural study environment.
How to Apply
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
Applicants must fill the application form via given website.
For more information, please visit Scholarship Programme.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.