Deadline: 20 April 2016
- An open inclusive political culture provides space for public participation, which gives input into the green trend of the socio-economic transformation in the South Caucasus.
- Gender equality and gender diversity issues are accepted and a broad and informed discussion takes place in public and in political circles in the South Caucasus.
- Political elites and civil actors in the South Caucasus work together on pragmatic steps for conflict prevention and conflict transformation.
- Civic participation for sustainable urban development, Climate change mitigation and sustainable energy systems
- Gender democracy
- Memory policies and rethinking the Soviet Past
- Supporting the dialogue in the South Caucasus for peace and development
The project budget must be calculated and presented in Euro-currency max. Euro 20,000.
The Foundation welcomes bilateral and multilateral collaboration projects on above mentioned topics aimed at deepening cooperation between/among countries of the region.
How to Apply
Applicants must download the Project proposal form via given website.
Note: Applicants will be informed on results of the competition by 5 August 2016.
For more information, please visit Call for Project Proposals.