Deadline: 1 September 2015
Sida, Swedish International Development Cooperation Agency has commissioned the Division of Social Medicine and Global Health at Lund University to carry out an advanced international training programme in Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights 2014-2018.
Each participant will be provided with tools to facilitate their learning process, such as an online learning platform and a tablet computer, for the duration of the programme.
- Increasing their access to high quality sexual and reproductive health care services
- Promoting sexual education
- Increasing their knowledge of and demand for available SRHR services
- Youth sexual health
- Maternal and neonatal health including family planning
- STIs, HIV/AIDS and cervical cancer
- Sexual identity
- Sexual and gender-based violence
For more information, visit this link.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.