Deadline: 7 April 2016
The Inter-American Development Bank (IDB) has announced 2016 call for Proposals under the Initiative for the Promotion of Regional Public Goods in Latin America and the Caribbean (LAC), which supports projects aimed at resolving shared challenges and seizing opportunities for development through regional cooperation.
Cross- cutting Issues
- Gender equality and diversity
- Climate change and environmental sustainability
- Institutional capacity and the rule of law
The size of the grant typically ranges between US$0.6 and US$ 1.2 million per project.
Argentina, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, Trinidad and Tobago, Uruguay, Venezuela.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- A minimum of three borrowing member countries (mentioned above) of the Bank are involved in the production of the RPG.
- Public national, sub-national and local institutions in the IDB’s borrowing member countries with legal capacity to enter into agreements with the Bank.
- Private, non-profit entities that are legally established in one of the IDB’s borrowing member countries.
- Latin American and/or Caribbean regional or sub-regional institutions with legal capacity to enter into agreements with the IDB.
How to Apply
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
All applicants must apply online via given website.
For more information, please visit call for Proposals.
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.