Deadline: 17 April 2015
The Adobe calls students to participate in Adobe Design Achievement Awards (ADAA). Students could win recognition from the global creative community, Adobe software, cash prize, mentorship, etc.
Following are the three categories in which individuals/groups may enter projects:
- Interactive Experience Media Segment,
- Motion and Video Media Segment,
- Traditional Media Segment.
- 3 Media Segment Grand Prizes of $1000 USD for each.
- One Category Winner from each category will receive a winner’s certificate and a 12-month Adobe Creative Cloud membership.
- Mentorship prize
- Contest is open to all individuals age 18 years or older who are students in an accredited institution of higher education.
- Residents of China, Cuba, Hong Kong, Italy, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, Syria, Latin America countries ( Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, El Salvador, Mexico, Nicaragua, Guatemala, Honduras, Paraguay, Panama, Puerto Rico, Peru, Uruguay, and Venezuela. ), Northern Ireland, Quebec, Russia, Romania, and the Indian state of Tamil Nadu are not eligible to participate.
- For group entries, one of these people must be designated on the entry form as lead team member.
- Entries that contain nudity or content that is pornographic in nature, violent, lewd, or sexually explicit, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, will be disqualified.
- Eligible countries in the Asia Pacific region are Australia, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Cambodia, Fiji, India (excluding Tamil Nadu), Indonesia, Kiribati, South Korea, Marshall Islands, Malaysia, Mongolia, Myanmar (Burma), Micronesia, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Nauru, Nepal, New Zealand, Palau, Papua New Guinea, The Philippines, Taiwan, Tonga, Tuvalu, Thailand, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Vanuatu, and Vietnam.
How to Apply
- Create an Adobe ID or sign in with your existing Adobe ID.
- Browse entry categories and enter up to three projects per category.
- Fill out profile. Make sure to attach basic information that has asked to each project.
- Upload project files to the ADAA site. Project must be created using Adobe Creative Cloud or other Adobe applications.
- Upload project files to your Behance portfolio for the public to see and appreciate.
For more information, visit ADAA.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.