Deadline: 14 April 2014
Logo submissions are invited by the African Development Bank Group (AfDB) for its newest department ‘the African Natural Resources Center’(ANRC).
The logo will be released in the official opening ceremony of ANRC during hte Annual Meetings in Kigali, Rwanda during 19-23 May 2014. The winner will be invited to attend ceremony.
- Travel to Kigali
- Certificate of Recognition
Eligibility Criteria –
- The contest is open to anyone regardless of age, country of origin, etc.
- African Development Bank’s employees or immediate family members are not eligible.
- The logo must be visual, catchy, easy to reproduce on various supports of all shapes and sizes.
- Logo should clearly relate to the mandate of the ANRC which is to assist African countries to maximize development outcomes derived from natural resources wealth.
- By entering the contest, the winner grants the African Development Bank exclusive rights to the winning logo for use in any format for an unlimited period of time.
For more information, please visit Logo Competition.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.