Deadline: 14 April 2014
Logo submissions are invited by the African Development Bank Group (AfDB) for its newest department ‘the African Natural Resources Center’(ANRC).
The logo will be released in the official opening ceremony of ANRC during hte Annual Meetings in Kigali, Rwanda during 19-23 May 2014. The winner will be invited to attend ceremony.
- Travel to Kigali
- Certificate of Recognition
Eligibility Criteria –
- The contest is open to anyone regardless of age, country of origin, etc.
- African Development Bank’s employees or immediate family members are not eligible.
- The logo must be visual, catchy, easy to reproduce on various supports of all shapes and sizes.
- Logo should clearly relate to the mandate of the ANRC which is to assist African countries to maximize development outcomes derived from natural resources wealth.
- By entering the contest, the winner grants the African Development Bank exclusive rights to the winning logo for use in any format for an unlimited period of time.
For more information, please visit Logo Competition.