Deadline: 15 March 2016
Romanian State to foreign citizens through the Ministry of Foreign Affairs is currently inviting applications for the 85 scholarships program for under- and post-graduate studies in Romania.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
- Free-of-charge tuition,
- Free-of-charge accommodation
- Financial support
- 65 EURO per month, for the under-graduate students.
- 75 EURO per month, for post-graduate students (master degrees and specialization).
- 85 EURO per month, for post graduate students (doctor’s degree).
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
Political and administrative sciences, education studies, Romanian culture and civilization, journalism, technical studies, oil and gas, agricultural studies, veterinary medicine, architecture, music, arts.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
Application open to:
- Citizens of non EU countries (irrespective of their country of residence).
- Priority is given to citizens from non EU states with which Romania does not have cultural and education cooperation agreements.
How to Apply
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
- Application files submitted by post or directly to the MFA or to the MECS.
- Applications files should contain documents in English or French language.
- If the application files contain documents in other foreign languages than English or French, they must be accompanied by authorized translations in one of the following languages: Romanian, English or French. Generally, Romanian universities may require that all enrolment documents should be accompanied by authorized copies and authorized translations in Romanian.
For more information, please visit Government Scholarship.