Deadline: 15 March 2016
Romanian State to foreign citizens through the Ministry of Foreign Affairs is currently inviting applications for the 85 scholarships program for under- and post-graduate studies in Romania.
- Free-of-charge tuition,
- Free-of-charge accommodation
- Financial support
- 65 EURO per month, for the under-graduate students.
- 75 EURO per month, for post-graduate students (master degrees and specialization).
- 85 EURO per month, for post graduate students (doctor’s degree).
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
Political and administrative sciences, education studies, Romanian culture and civilization, journalism, technical studies, oil and gas, agricultural studies, veterinary medicine, architecture, music, arts.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
Application open to:
- Citizens of non EU countries (irrespective of their country of residence).
- Priority is given to citizens from non EU states with which Romania does not have cultural and education cooperation agreements.
How to Apply
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
- Application files submitted by post or directly to the MFA or to the MECS.
- Applications files should contain documents in English or French language.
- If the application files contain documents in other foreign languages than English or French, they must be accompanied by authorized translations in one of the following languages: Romanian, English or French. Generally, Romanian universities may require that all enrolment documents should be accompanied by authorized copies and authorized translations in Romanian.
For more information, please visit Government Scholarship.