Deadline: 15 March 2016
Romanian State to foreign citizens through the Ministry of Foreign Affairs is currently inviting applications for the 85 scholarships program for under- and post-graduate studies in Romania.
- Free-of-charge tuition,
- Free-of-charge accommodation
- Financial support
- 65 EURO per month, for the under-graduate students.
- 75 EURO per month, for post-graduate students (master degrees and specialization).
- 85 EURO per month, for post graduate students (doctor’s degree).
Political and administrative sciences, education studies, Romanian culture and civilization, journalism, technical studies, oil and gas, agricultural studies, veterinary medicine, architecture, music, arts.
Application open to:
- Citizens of non EU countries (irrespective of their country of residence).
- Priority is given to citizens from non EU states with which Romania does not have cultural and education cooperation agreements.
How to Apply
- Application files submitted by post or directly to the MFA or to the MECS.
- Applications files should contain documents in English or French language.
- If the application files contain documents in other foreign languages than English or French, they must be accompanied by authorized translations in one of the following languages: Romanian, English or French. Generally, Romanian universities may require that all enrolment documents should be accompanied by authorized copies and authorized translations in Romanian.
For more information, please visit Government Scholarship.