Deadline: 15 April 2016
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
SHIFT seeks to advance economic empowerment and market participation for low-income consumers, microenterprises and SMEs, with a specific focus on women, by unlocking access to financial services.
The theme of the Programme is “Fostering innovative business models for women’s financial inclusion”
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
The Challenge Fund will award up to US$1.8 million in matching grants to projects offering either an innovative approach or scaling-up an existing approach for financial service delivery to women in Cambodia, Lao PDR, Myanmar and Vietnam.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- The workshops are open to all applicants preparing an Expression of Interest.
- Licensed financial institutions (Banks and non-banks financial institutions, including State-owned commercial banks or other stateowned financial institutions), registered financial services providers and companies from all sectors or the economy are eligible.
- Each proposal should address financial services provision for women.
- All proposals must meet the current national regulatory requirements.
- The lead applicant should have a minimum of three year of operations and statutory account(s).
- Applicants may be registered in CLMV or foreign, provided the project benefits women’s financial inclusion in CLMV.
- Individuals cannot apply.
How to Apply
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
Applicants must download the EOI application form via given website.
For more information, please visit Challenge Fund 2016.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.