Deadline: 1 October 2016
Applications are open for the Asian Women In Business (AWIB) Scholarship that encourages and promotes their scholarship, leadership, community service or entrepreneurship. The AWIB Scholarship Fund awards scholarships to students who have the attributes to be the next generation of leaders.
AWIB is the only non-profit, tax-exempt organization in the country with the primary mission of assisting Asian women entrepreneurs.
- Each winner will receive $2,500.
- Awards are expected to be applied towards tuition and other education-related expenses.
- Female and of Asian or Pacific Islander ancestry (mentioned above).
- Enrolled full-time in an accredited 4-year undergraduate institution in the U.S. at the time of application and award.
- Maintain a minimum 3.0 (out of 4.0) undergraduate GPA at the time of application.
- Have one or more of the following:
- A leadership role in a community endeavor
- A record of entrepreneurial achievement
- U.S. citizen or permanent resident.
How to Apply
Applicants must download the application form via given website.
For more information, please visit 2016 Asian Women Scholarship.