Deadline: 23 January 2015
The University of Oxford invites human rights advocates from the ASEAN Countries to apply for the Brunsfield Oxford ASEAN Human Rights (BOAHR) Scholarships to do Master’s in International Human Rights Law. The scholarships is available for the course starting September 2015. The mentioned Master’s program at the University of Oxford is a part-time degree over 22 months. It consists of two residential sessions in Oxford and two periods of distance learning.
Candidates should apply for the Master’s in International Human Rights Law at the University of Oxford for September 2015 session. All who apply for the course will be automatically considered for scholarship.
The scholarship covers tuition and college fees along with accommodation during the two compulsory summer residences and maintenance grant of approximately £3200 per annum that can be used towards travel, insurance and living costs associated with the compulsory summer residences.
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
Note the Key Dates
- 23 January 2015 – Application submission deadline
- Mid-March 2015 – Selection for the Master’s program. Notification to the applicants.
- 31 March 2015 – Selection for the scholarships. Notification to the selected candidates.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- Applicants must be the nationals of one of the ASEAN countries – Brunei, Darussalam, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, and Vietnam.
- Candidates must have applied for the Master’s in International Human Rights Law at the University of Oxford for September 2015 session.
- Applicants must demonstrate exceptional academic merit and/or potential.
- Visit Admissions page and read the application process.
- Follow the links to the University’s Applying for graduate study pages.
For more information, please visit BOAHR Scholarships.
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.