Deadline: 31 January 2016
The International Foundation for Science (IFS) and the Southeast Asian Regional Center for Graduate Study and Research in Agriculture (SEARCA) has announced collaborative research grants 2016. The Programme focuses on research on Climate Change Adaptation and Mitigation (CCHAM) as it relates to agriculture and rural development.
The total value of Grant will be around USD 45-75,000.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- Must be a citizen of eligible Countries (mentioned above) and must do their research in one or more of those countries.
- Must have completed a Masters or PhD degree (or equivalent academic degree).
- Must be doing/will do research on some aspect of Climate Change Adaptation and Mitigation (CCHAM) (for first time IFS grant applicants), if male, must be younger than 35; and if female, younger than 40 years of age on the final Application deadline date of June 30th, 2016.
- If already an IFS or SEARCA Grantee, may apply for a Collaborative Research Grant in this programme, provided that IFS or SEARCA has accepted your report on the previous grant, no later than the final Application deadline date of June 30th, 2016.
- Must be attached to a university, national research institution or a research oriented and not-for-profit NGO in one of the eligible countries and do the research project in one of the eligible countries.
How to Apply
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
Applicants must fill the application form through the website.
For more information, please visit Collaborative Research Grants.
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.