Deadline: 31 January 2016
The International Foundation for Science (IFS) and the Southeast Asian Regional Center for Graduate Study and Research in Agriculture (SEARCA) has announced collaborative research grants 2016. The Programme focuses on research on Climate Change Adaptation and Mitigation (CCHAM) as it relates to agriculture and rural development.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
The total value of Grant will be around USD 45-75,000.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
- Must be a citizen of eligible Countries (mentioned above) and must do their research in one or more of those countries.
- Must have completed a Masters or PhD degree (or equivalent academic degree).
- Must be doing/will do research on some aspect of Climate Change Adaptation and Mitigation (CCHAM) (for first time IFS grant applicants), if male, must be younger than 35; and if female, younger than 40 years of age on the final Application deadline date of June 30th, 2016.
- If already an IFS or SEARCA Grantee, may apply for a Collaborative Research Grant in this programme, provided that IFS or SEARCA has accepted your report on the previous grant, no later than the final Application deadline date of June 30th, 2016.
- Must be attached to a university, national research institution or a research oriented and not-for-profit NGO in one of the eligible countries and do the research project in one of the eligible countries.
How to Apply
Applicants must fill the application form through the website.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.
For more information, please visit Collaborative Research Grants.