Deadline: 31 January 2016
The International Foundation for Science (IFS) and the Southeast Asian Regional Center for Graduate Study and Research in Agriculture (SEARCA) has announced collaborative research grants 2016. The Programme focuses on research on Climate Change Adaptation and Mitigation (CCHAM) as it relates to agriculture and rural development.
The total value of Grant will be around USD 45-75,000.
- Must be a citizen of eligible Countries (mentioned above) and must do their research in one or more of those countries.
- Must have completed a Masters or PhD degree (or equivalent academic degree).
- Must be doing/will do research on some aspect of Climate Change Adaptation and Mitigation (CCHAM) (for first time IFS grant applicants), if male, must be younger than 35; and if female, younger than 40 years of age on the final Application deadline date of June 30th, 2016.
- If already an IFS or SEARCA Grantee, may apply for a Collaborative Research Grant in this programme, provided that IFS or SEARCA has accepted your report on the previous grant, no later than the final Application deadline date of June 30th, 2016.
- Must be attached to a university, national research institution or a research oriented and not-for-profit NGO in one of the eligible countries and do the research project in one of the eligible countries.
How to Apply
Applicants must fill the application form through the website.
For more information, please visit Collaborative Research Grants.