Deadline- May 15, 2012
Countries/Region- All countries
Prizes: There are four prizes total.
A panel of international development and media photography experts will choose the winners for the Grand Prize and Best of an IREX Focus Area. The President’s Choice will be decided by IREX’s president, Ambassador W. Robert Pearson. Members of IREX’s online social networks will help choose a People’s Choice winner. IREX may also select up to five honorable mention finalists. Winners will be announced the week of June 25, 2012.
Brief Contest Rules
- Entries are limited to 5 photos per person.
- Entrants may only win one prize.
- Acceptable files are .jpg, .tif or .png at the high resolution.
- All entrants must hold exclusive rights to the photographs they submit and by entering are claiming such ownership.
- By entering the Contest, all entrants grant an irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide non-exclusive license to IREX, to reproduce, distribute, display and create derivative works of the entries. For more information on liability, please see the complete contest rules.
For more information, visit this link