Deadline: 10 January 2016
The Kuwait Program at Sciences Po is currently inviting applications for its KSP Excellence Scholarship 2016 to supporting research and teaching of excellence in the social sciences and the humanities with special emphasis on the study of the Arab World and the Gulf Region.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The Kuwait Program expands its Excellence Scholarship flagship program which was first established in 2013. Building on this success, scholarships are now offered to an even larger group of incoming students, enrolled in a Master program at Sciences Po. The current call for applications is dedicated to students admitted at the Master level at Sciences Po, in any field of study.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
Afghanistan, Angola, Bangladesh, Benin, Bhutan, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gambia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Haiti, Kiribati, Lao People’s Democratic Republic, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mozambique, Myanmar, Nepal, Niger, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Timor-Leste, Togo, Tuvalu, Uganda, United Republic of Tanzania, Vanuatu, Yemen, Zambia.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- The KSP Excellence Scholarship for Least Developed Countries is directed to outstanding students, covering full tuition.
- Multiple scholarships will be awarded on a competitive basis in 2016-2017 to the best candidates based on their academic record and their project at Sciences Po.
- Applicants must have completed their undergraduate studies in one of the above-mentioned Least Developed Countries.
- Applicants must have already submitted a full application to Sciences Po for the 2016 intake through the Sciences Po Admissions Portal (including all supporting documents and references).
- Students applying to Sciences Po’s master programs are eligible (oneyear master programs as well as two-year master programs).
How to Apply
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
- Applicants must send the following materials by email with ‘KSP Excellence Scholarship LDC Application 2016’ in the subject line.
- CV in English.
- Cover letter in English of 1000 words addressed to the members of the joint selection committee,
- Copy of passport.
- Completed and signed release form.
- A joint selection committee will review all eligible scholarship applications.
For more information, please download the PDF KSP Excellence Scholarship.