Applications Open from 1 September 2015
Deadline: 20 October 2015
The Netherlands organisation for international cooperation in higher education (EP-NUFFIC) offers NFP fellowships to participate in training courses in The Netherlands. The aim is to promote capacity building within organisations in eligible countries via training and education for professionals. This is initiated and fully funded by the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs from the budget for development cooperation.
The Netherlands Fellowship Programme (NFP) for short courses offers scholarships for participants living and working in one of the following 51 countries.
To be eligible for an NFP fellowship, applicant must be a national of and working and living in one of the 51 countries listed below. The countries have been classified into two categories. Category I countries are priority countries and will receive more fellowships.
- Category I: Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Benin, Bhutan, Burundi, Colombia, Djibouti, Ethiopia, Ghana, India, Indonesia, Kenya, Mali, Mozambique, Myanmar, Nigeria, Palestine Territories, Rwanda, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Tanzania, Uganda, Vietnam, Yemen.
- Category II: Albania, Armenia, Bolivia, Burkina Faso, Cambodia, Cuba, DR Congo, Egypt, Eritrea, Georgia, Guatemala, Jordan, Macedonia, Mongolia, Nepal, Nicaragua, Pakistan, Peru, Philippines, Senegal, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Suriname, Thailand, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
The training courses concerned are:
- Integrity and Anti-corruption (7 – 18 March, 2016): This training programme aims to increase understanding of the international anti- corruption framework and related integrity policies.
- Multilevel Water Governance (4 – 15 April, 2016): This course addresses the key challenges for integrated, multilevel water governance.
- Citizen Participation and Inclusive Governance (23 May – 3 June, 2016): This course discusses basic principles of good governance, accountability and civil participation.
Click Next to read the complete description, deadline to apply & further eligibility for the short courses/trainings conducted by Hague Academy.