Applications Open from 1 September 2015
Deadline: 20 October 2015
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The Netherlands organisation for international cooperation in higher education (EP-NUFFIC) offers NFP fellowships to participate in training courses in The Netherlands. The aim is to promote capacity building within organisations in eligible countries via training and education for professionals. This is initiated and fully funded by the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs from the budget for development cooperation.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
The Netherlands Fellowship Programme (NFP) for short courses offers scholarships for participants living and working in one of the following 51 countries.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
To be eligible for an NFP fellowship, applicant must be a national of and working and living in one of the 51 countries listed below. The countries have been classified into two categories. Category I countries are priority countries and will receive more fellowships.
- Category I: Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Benin, Bhutan, Burundi, Colombia, Djibouti, Ethiopia, Ghana, India, Indonesia, Kenya, Mali, Mozambique, Myanmar, Nigeria, Palestine Territories, Rwanda, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Tanzania, Uganda, Vietnam, Yemen.
- Category II: Albania, Armenia, Bolivia, Burkina Faso, Cambodia, Cuba, DR Congo, Egypt, Eritrea, Georgia, Guatemala, Jordan, Macedonia, Mongolia, Nepal, Nicaragua, Pakistan, Peru, Philippines, Senegal, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Suriname, Thailand, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
The training courses concerned are:
- Integrity and Anti-corruption (7 – 18 March, 2016): This training programme aims to increase understanding of the international anti- corruption framework and related integrity policies.
- Multilevel Water Governance (4 – 15 April, 2016): This course addresses the key challenges for integrated, multilevel water governance.
- Citizen Participation and Inclusive Governance (23 May – 3 June, 2016): This course discusses basic principles of good governance, accountability and civil participation.
Click Next to read the complete description, deadline to apply & further eligibility for the short courses/trainings conducted by Hague Academy.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.