Deadline- July 1st, 2012
Countries/Region- All Countries
The General Secretariat of the Organization of American States (GS/OAS) and the International Institute of Social Studies (ISS) of Erasmus University Rotterdam are offering academic scholarships to qualified candidates of the Americas to further their education.
- Be citizens or permanent residents of an OAS member country.
- Hold at least a Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent.
- Possess basic computer and internet skills
- Have good command of English, with documentary evidence, if not the native language.
- Applicants for whom English is not the first or native language should submit one of the following to verify English proficiency:
- An official transcript verifying completion of studies in an English speaking university in the last five years
- A test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) with a score of 580 or higher for the paper based test, 237 for computer?based test or 92 for internet?based test; IELTS 6.5, or the equivalent
For more information, visit this link