Deadline: 31 August 2014
Participants from around the globe are invited take part in Marlegno Prefabricated Wooden’s Buildings Designing the Future Competition organized by Marlegno Prefabricated Wooden Buildings, in collaboration with the Association of Architects of Bergamo. The mission of organizing this competition is to obtain different architectural solutions, starting from a few basic elements/modules.
- First place 5.600,00 euro
- Second place 2.800,00 euro
- Third place 1.400,00 euro
Note: The first 50 projects will be exhibited at Marlegno exhibition hall until 31 October 31, 2014.
The project work, consisting of one drawing, must be in ISO format A1 (594 mm * 841 mm) vertical and contain:
- Technical drawings , plans, elevations , sections and construction details
The files must be in “.Pdf” format, and have a total maximum size of 20 MB.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- The contest is open to graduate students, architects, engineers and designers.
- Groups can participate but must nominate a single representative.
- Each participant is permitted to submit a single project.
- The contest is international and the official language is English.
For more information, visit Designing the Future Competition page.
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.