Deadline: 7 July 2014
Students and their teachers around the world are invited to register in the School Enterprise Challenge. The School Enterprise Challenge is a unique international business competition for school students, aiming to identify and reward the social entrepreneurs of tomorrow. It is an opportunity to win fantastic prizes, and gain access to a range of educational resources that will help the students become the business leaders of the future.
- Help the students to become the business leaders of the future, increase their employability and support their university and college applications.
- Win up to USD $2000 as part of Inspirational Teacher Awards.
- Establish a new source of income for the school. On average, each school participating in the School Enterprise Challenge generates USD $1,000 per year through their enterprise.
- Gain access to full suite of educational resources and use the school-based enterprise to enhance teaching and learning in a variety of curriculum areas.
- Get international recognition as a leading entrepreneurial school and find an international partner school.
- Apply for a Business Mentor and get personalized 1-2-1 support for the school business.
- Win great prizes for your school, from cash prizes ranging between USD $500 and $5000 to sponsored places at annual Teach A Man To Fish conference.
- Join hundreds of other schools from all over the world in our School Enterprise Challenge Community by building own profile and chat to other schools and join discussions in the online forum.
- Students could win a laptop as part of the Enterprising Student Award.
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
- Register Online & download full suite of education materials
- Create a business idea within four weeks of registration
- Connect with other schools by filling out the profile and find a perfect partner
- Apply for a School Business Mentor- get personalized 1-1 feedback and encouragement from the business mentor
- Write a business plan- within six weeks
- Launch own business and start generating income
- Submit the final report and share the achievement. Deadlines for final reports is December 2014.
- Three $500 Cash Prize among the schools that submit business ideas.
- Eight Awesome Cash Prize among the schools that submit business plans. Categories: Top Global Winner ($2,000), Regional Prize Winners- Africa, North America and the Caribbean, Asia Pacific, Europe and Middle East, Latin America ($1,000 each); and Primary School Prize and Business Development Prizes- $500 each.
- Eleven Prizes among the schools that submit final report by 3 December 2014. Categories: Top Global Winner ($5,000); People Award, Profit Award, Planet Award ($2,000 each); Regional Prizes- Africa, North America and the the Caribbean, Asia Pacific, Europe and Middle East, Latin America ($2,000 each); Business Development and Primary School Prize ($1,000 each); Inspirational Teacher Winner ($2,000) and Two Runners Up ($1,000 each); and Enterprising Student Winner ($2,000) and Two runners up ($1,000 each).
For more information, please visit Register.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.