Deadline: 27 April 2014
Swedish International Development Cooperation Agency (SIDA) is inviting individual or team of 3 experienced executives from middle and top management positions in their respective organizations for training program on Child Rights, Classroom and School Management. The main aim of the training program is to improve participating countries’ capacity to offer and ensure everyone’s right to relevant and quality education, an education that is safe and secure, inclusive, student-centered, democratic and problem-solving and that creates opportunities for all, regardless of background, to participate in community life as active citizens.
Training will be conducted in two parts –
Eligibility Criteria –
- The eligible regions and countries for participation are Africa – Burkina Faso, Egypt, Ethiopia, Liberia, Mali, Malawi, Namibia, Sierra Leone, South Africa, Tanzania, Uganda and Zambia; Asia – Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Cambodia, China, India, Indonesia, Sri Lanka and Vietnam; and Latin America – Bolivia and Colombia.
- Applicants must be working professionals at local level; intermediate level; central level; or be an NGO staff; professional in the field of Education and Human Rights, based in developing countries, as one member of the team.
- Applicants must hold university or a teacher training degree with at least five years work experience.
- Applicants must be 30-55 years of age.
- Applicants must be proficient in English language.
- Teams consisting of three applicants of the same gender is not considered. Team must be gender balanced.
- Applicants must be endorsed by the applicant’s organization.
For more information, please visit Training Announcement page.
Discover great international donors for your cause with FundsforNGOs Premium. It includes a constantly updated donor database, an NGO library stacked full of guides and sample proposals from leading organisations. Learn how FundsforNGOs Premium can support you to create a better world today.