Deadline: 31 August 2014
The Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) of India and TWAS are seeking applications for Postgraduate Fellowship Program in the field of Agricultural Sciences. The mission of this program is to recognize, support and promote excellence in scientific research in the developing world.
Applicants for these fellowships must meet the following criteria:
- Be a maximum age of 35 years on 31 December 2014.
- Be nationals of a developing country (other than India).
- Must not hold any visa for temporary or permanent residency in India or any developed country.
- Hold a Master’s degree in science and technology.
- Be regularly employed in their home country and hold a research assignment there.
- Be accepted at a CSIR laboratory/institution and provide an official acceptance letter from the host institution
- Provide evidence of proficiency in English.
- For Sandwich Fellowships, applicants must be registered PhD students in their home country and provide the “Registration and No Objection Certificate” from the home university.
- For Full-time Fellowships, applicants must be willing to register at a university in India within the first year, if agreed to by CSIR.
For more information, visit TWAS-CSIR Postgraduate Fellowship page.