Deadline: 1 May 2016
The Young Southeast Asian Leaders Initiative (YSEALI) is seeking applications for its World of Food Innovation Challenge. The YSEALI Innovation Challenge will consider innovative technology solutions that are most likely to have a positive impact on agriculture, aquaculture and fisheries.
Applicants can submit their innovative technology ideas to boost regional food security for a chance to join other young leaders on a weeklong training in Singapore and to participate in a study tour to the United States!
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
- Students must be YSEALI members, ages 18-35 years old, and must be a citizen of one of the participating countries (Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, the Philippines, Thailand, and Vietnam).
- Multi-disciplinary teams of students (e.g. students in agriculture, business, computer science, engineering, and food science) who are currently enrolled in a post-secondary technical vocational education and training (TVET) institution or university in participating countries.
- Teams must be limited to three members.
- Diversity of team members, including a balance of male and female members, is strongly encouraged.
- An instructor or faculty member must agree in writing to provide guidance and mentorship to support the team throughout the duration of the Innovation Challenge.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit a concept note via given website.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
For more information, please visit Innovation Challenge.