Deadline: 18 January 2016
The Horticulture Innovation Lab is currently inviting applications for its funding horticultural projects with development organizations through the Trellis Fund Project. The goal of the Horticulture Innovation Lab’s Trellis Fund is to link knowledgeable graduate students in the United States to small-scale organizations in eligible developing countries through a unique funding structure.
The Trellis Fund aims to empower smallholder farmers with new information as well as build longstanding relationships between host organizations and U.S. researchers.
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
The maximum funding available for each project is $2,000 USD, with funding available for 15 projects.
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
- Funding decisions by: April 29, 2016
- Funding available: January 1, 2017
- Six-month projects must be completed by: December 31, 2017
- The Trellis Fund accepts proposals from small organizations in our eligible countries on topics related to fruit and vegetable marketing, production or consumption. Organizations with a staff of 50 or less are preferred.
- Granted organizations will be responsible for completing their issued contracts, a mid-term Skype or phone interview with Trellis Fund coordinators, and a final report. They will also be responsible for following through with the monitoring and evaluation plans that they create and revised with their U.S. graduate student.
How to Apply
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.
Trellis Fund applications are to be submitted electronically in PDF format via email. Budgets must be provided as an Excel spreadsheet using the Horticulture Innovation Lab budget form.
For more information, please visit Innovation lab project.
(Ad) How to raise funds? Where can I find a list of donors for my area of work? How to write proposals? How can I submit a grant request to USAID, the European Commission or the Gates Foundation? How can I use Social Media to promote my work? We have developed powerful resources in the form of Ebook and Articles covering all this information and more. Learn more.