Deadline: 10 March 2016
Civil Society Facility South is seeking applications for its Dialogue Fellows Programme 2016. The Fellowship programme invests in the mobilisation of youth as drivers of change and democracy which aims to involve Youth into policy making and dialogue in the Southern Mediterranean region.
The goal of the Programme is to foster young leaders and build their capacity to facilitate initiatives through democracy, participatory and empowering approaches, at national, regional and international levels.
Fields of Actions
- Involvement in Policy making
- Structured Dialogue mechanisms
- Capacity / team building
- training of trainers
- communication skills
- Dialogue Platform
Costs related to participation will be covered (flights and visas, accommodation, meals).
Eligible CSOs from eligible countries are to make one proposition based on these requirements:
- Applicant per organization (CSO);
- Proposed applicant should be within the age limits of 25-36 years old;
- Proposed applicant has at least 3 years-experience being involved in sectorial projects, specifically in actions of advocacy and policy dialogue;
- English or/and French language proficiency in addition to Arabic will be required.
How to Apply
Applicants must apply online via given website.
For more information, please visit call for Applications.