Deadline: 15 March 2016
The U.S. Department of State’s Middle East Partnership Initiative (MEPI) Program seeks single-country proposals for its Local Grants Program. The Local Grants Program serves as a MEPI’s most direct means of supporting organizations and individuals in the Middle East and North Africa.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
MEPI supports citizens’ efforts aimed at economic, social, and political empowerment; expanding opportunities for women and youth; and helping communities create positive change. MEPI Local Grants promote greater freedom and opportunity for people in the region.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
Areas of Interest
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- Strengthen civil society
- Support constructive advocacy and civic activism
- Support citizens’ efforts to contribute to positive economic, social, and political empowerment
- Expand opportunities for women and youth
- Strengthen the rule of law
- Develop independent media in service to communities
- Help communities work alongside governments in shaping their own futures
- Funding Instrument Type: Cooperative Agreement, Grant or Fixed Award
- Maximum Award Amount: $150,000
- Minimum Award Amount: $50,000
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
- Eligible applicants include local organizations of civil society, non-profit organizations, community groups, non-governmental organizations, professional associations, private sector organizations, and universities based in above mentioned countries.
- Any organization with a headquarters office located outside of these countries cannot apply to this program.
- MEPI welcomes proposals irrespective of the applicant’s race, ethnicity, color, creed, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, or disability.
- MEPI invite applications from organizations working 3 with vulnerable communities, including women and youth.
How to Apply
- Applicants interested in MEPI Local Grants funding must complete and submit the following four documents:
- Application for Federal Assistance Form (SF-424)
- Project Narrative
- Budget Narrative
- Budget Information Forms (SF-424a)
- All submissions must include these components, and must be submitted in English.
For more information, please visit the Local Grant Programme.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.